Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by buckwild, Aug 31, 2018.
I typically save all my bad calories for alcohol but a roast beef sandwich and curly fries is money
Naples tried to come over here before many of you scout Bois got here and lasted about a month.
That was a fun month
I like this, and I think it would apply to work ethic, too.
Lol he was here longer than a month
Naples hated me because I one time worn OSU receiver gloves to the OSU/Texas game when I was 19.
Like, it really bothered him.
As is the new Chappelle one. Looking forward to watching Bill Burr's in the next few days.
Were you on Scout? Is that what you are getting at?
Time to start selling bootleg shirts.
Ohio State CB for Bradford from 247 Midlands insider Gabe Brooks
Love his film, knowing Wisconsin was after him hard is a plus too.
Saw this too, but have no idea who he is. Preferred walk on maybe?
It's no Mick Walker, but still pretty interesting given the timing
Did anyone else think of this scene from Can't Buy Me Love when they saw this tweet?!?!? Ummm yeah, didn't think so
I like this kids film a lot that recently popped up on our radar as well....
A RB class of Bradford and EJ Smith or Jahmyr Gibbs would be a really great finish.
I want to die bc nothing will be better than Bijan Robinson
Same here fam. Not sure if i'll ever forget where i was that Sunday when AE confirmed the Dean's report that Bijan would no longer be committing to OSU and i haven't been able to go back to that restaurant since.
And something i thought of during the Texas - LSU game was that UT didn't use their RBs much, i think Ehlinger had twice as many carries as the RBs combined, seems like that could continue as long as he's their QB.
Don't think so.
Better question is what does Mick think
I'm going with 45-24 this weekend, not that close but defense gives up points late. DL gets at least 5 sacks.
Had tacos for dinner.
I'm bored on days there is no football.
52-16 da bucks win
YOU HEAR THAT #Indiana Hoosiers ? GET READY TO SUCK OUR DICKS
Indiana is not going to run the football. They may move passing, but will stall in the red zone. 38-10.
We struggle to run more than we should.
Also feel like we stretch our legs passing this week. We have had a lot of drops in our first two. Fields goes for 300.
KJ had that 1 last game but would go with 60/40 on that being a great defensive play rather than a drop, haven't really noticed many others. Think Farrell dropped like a 5 yarder in the first game. Maybe I'm wrong.
Still think we need a guy to stretch defenses, Victor seems to be that guy so far and need more.
would be thrilled with a blowout. IU hasn't beaten us, but they've exposed some of our glaring deficiencies in recent years. They were the first team last year (if I'm remember right) that really exploited our defense consistently, and they gave the offense fits in 2016. In both cases, our struggles in those games were a harbinger of problems to come
i'll go 35-17. we're in control throughout, but never quite pull away
Against UC, the Hill drop was a 30 yard play where Fields did a fantastic job avoiding pressure. Hill also had a drop against FAU. Hill will make those plays most times, so not worried about it.
Olave had a drop against FAU too.
Most of his incompletions against UC were throw away balls rather than run and risk the hit.
It’s really a nitpick issue. There isn’t much to criticize with the way we have thrown the ball.
Fields is completing 76% and we have not had to attempt more than 25 passes yet.
Week 3 Survey
1. Final score for the Indiana game this weekend?
2. What’s your favorite chain sub shop sandwich?
3. No ranked vs ranked games this week. What’s your pick for an upset game?
4. Fields is on pace for 2748 passing yards and 618 rushing yards this season. Does he finish with at least 3000 and 500?
5. What’s your favorite fall seasonal beer/drink?
1. 41-20 Buckeyes
2. Jersey Mike’s #13 (Original Italian) Mike’s Way add peppers.
3. Kentucky over Florida
4. Yes. Rushing yards just barely though.
5. Tried Southern Tier Pumking the other night, and liked it a lot. That 8.6% abv sneaks up on you real quick though. GLBC Oktoberfest is always a mainstay.
Week 3 Survey
1. Final score for the Indiana game this weekend? 38-10
2. What’s your favorite chain sub shop sandwich? None, never eat at them
3. No ranked vs ranked games this week. What’s your pick for an upset game? Purdue over TCU
4. Fields is on pace for 2748 passing yards and 618 rushing yards this season. Does he finish with at least 3000 and 500? Yes
5. What’s your favorite fall seasonal beer/drink? For whatever reason, I always go German beers in late September around Oktoberfest time. I switch it up.
1. 45 - 13
2. The wreck everything but pickles from Potbelly. For a cold sandwich I really like the Narmer from Eberts and Gerberts.
3. I like Purdue a lot although the QB situation is scary. Purdue never should have lost to Nevada so not sure if this is considered an upset. Also look out for Houston on Friday night over the Cougars.
4. Yes I do
5. Given what beer does to me this is tough. I miss trying new stuff. I switch from Vodka to Whiskey in the fall and that’s as crazy as it gets for me.
1. I bet the house on -13.5, gonna feel stupid when we sweat this out. Hoping for 45-17
2. It was firehouse but they all closed near me. Potbelly
3. Kentucky can beat Florida
4. Don't think he throws for 3000 but definitely gets 500 rushing
5. I drink a lot of bourbon old fashioneds but I also love this coffee milk stout called "gotta get up to get down"
Jersey Mikes #7
I don’t know
He’ll get over 3,000 if you count in bowl game. Will for sure go over if we get at least one extra game in the B1G championship. 500 rushing will happen
1) 42-17 I am probably wrong here but this one feels like another blowout we pull away early
2) Jersey Mikes #13 - the freshness and taste is fantastic
3) I actually like a couple. 3 I will be keeping an eye on: Wake Forest, Pittsburgh and Houston
4) I will take the Over on both. Thinking he finishes around 600 rushing yards and 3200-3300 passing
5) Pumpking would easily be it. Its amazing.
Jersey Mikes #69
Houston over the cougars
He goes over on both. Rushing will be over 500 easily on a few big runs and scrambles
Oktoberfest Paulaner try it if you haven’t
1. 31-20. Indiana continues to befuddle yet another OSU coach
2. Jersey Mike's #5
3. Mormons over Trojans
4. Yes, provided we play extra games
5. Not really a fan of pumpkin beers. Probably just bourbon tbh
Sounds like Indiana might have a broke Penix
1.) Bucks 42 Loosiers 17
2.) Wreck from Potbelly's
3.) Kentucky over Florida
5.) Pumpkin beer season is my favorite beer season. I seem to find a new favorite every year. Three years ago it was Brooklyn Brewing Post Road Pumpkin. Two years ago it was Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin. Last year it was Elysian Night Owl.