Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by Blu Tang Clan, Apr 15, 2017.
Computer wasn't calibrated at the time of this post.
Harrison to Michigan CB from Wiltfong
Shops at cvs.
and Trieu. A 2020 DL kid just decommitted and he said the coaches told him there wouldn't be room in the class because 2019 DL class is going better than expected.
Milton Wright to Purdue. Kid is going to be electric in that offense.
Brohm gonna be pissing off the whole B1G if he’s still there in two years
Really going full Tiller basketball on grass it seems
Big if, but agreed.
Whatever offense that may be after brohm bolts for Louisville this year.
The long awaited gowolverines8scoop class projection
Wr-quintel Kent-3 star
Wr-George Johnson-3 star
We-Jaylen Ellis-3 star
Te-Erick all-4 star
OL-Trent Jones-4 Star
OL-Karsan Barnhart-4 Star
OL-Nolan rumbler-4 Star
OL- Zach carpenter-3 Star
OL-Danielson Ike-4 star
DL-Mike Morris- 4 Star
DL-Chris Hinton-5 star
DL-Zach Harrison-5 Star
DL-George karlaftis-4 star
LB-Kalen Deloach-4 Star
LB-Quavarious Crouch-5 star
Db-Dax hill-5 Star
DB-Quentin Johnson-3 Star
DB-Jalen Perry-4 star
ATH-Mike Sainistrill-3 star
Celemo , you're needed in here
1. - 25 verbals, 581 points, 23.24 star average + 111.53 star bonus = 692.53
2. - 17 verbals, 455 points, 26.76 average + 189.95 = 644.95
3. - 15 verbals, 405 points, 27.0 average + 196.19 = 601.19
4. - 21 verbals, 396 points, 18.86 average + 28.91 = 424.91
5. - 24 verbals, 415 points, 17.29 average + 9.15 = 424.15
6. - 17 verbals, 320 points, 18.82 average + 28.28 = 348.28
7. - 18 verbals, 315 points, 17.5 average + 11.31 = 326.31
8. - 22 verbals, 322 points, 14.63 average + 0.18 = 322.18
9. - 16 verbals, 266 points, 16.63 average + 4.07 = 270.07
10. - 16 verbals, 265 points, 16.56 average + 3.41 = 268.41
11. - 16 verbals, 255 points, 15.94 average + 2.0 = 257.0
12. - 11 verbals, 184 points, 16.73 average + 4.67 = 188.67
13. - 12 verbals, 168 points, 14.0 average + 0 = 168.0
14. - 8 verbals, 121 points, 15.13 average + 0.43 = 121.43
Is Michigan going to take 30 kids again?
Urban has mailed it in
N I C E
Somewhere between 28-30. CB Jalen Perry is expected to commit today and then we’re still recruiting
Some sleeper OT from Indiana
We expect Eric Gray to decommit at some point so we can take up to five from the list above after Perry commits.
is your entire starting lineup going early to the NFL or just going to be doing that much processing from the roster?
Right now people expect Gary and Bush for sure. One of the CBs and more likely both. Patterson is a possibility though it seems unwise this year. And then there will be some processing. We’ve already had three guys leave in season. We have four different kickers/punters on scholarships right now so that’s likely to be fixed soon too.
HotMic’s HellWithEnis December Edition
QB: Dwan Mathis
RB: Marcus Crowley
WR: Garrett Wilson
WR: Jameson Williams
TE: Cormontae Hamilton
OT: Ryan Jacoby
OT: Nick Broeker
OL: JD Duplain
OL: Doug Nester
C: Harry Miller
DL: Cavon Butler
DL: D’Von Ellies
DE: Zach Harrison
DE: Noah Potter
LB: Tommy Eichenberg
LB: Jestin Jacobs
CB: Renardo Green
CB: Jordan Battle
CB: Bryson Shaw
ATH: Ronnie Hickman
ATH: Steele Chambers
ATH: Craig Young
Really weird to me y’all don’t have higher rated targets than Duplain, Butler, and Broeker.
We do. They’re going to other colleges.
Strange tweet for Dantonio's account to make...he deleted it a few minutes after he made it...
Mark DantonioVerified account @DantonioMark 4m4 minutes ago
Mark Dantonio Retweeted Detroit Free Press
Wow fake news
Mark Dantonio added,
Detroit Free PressVerified account @freep
Mark Dantonio tries to flip Walled Lake Western QB Sam Johnson III https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...091002/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter …
7 replies27 retweets100 likes
Wandale DA GAWD
Thank you for the kind words and well wishes.
Was just looking thru some of the other teams classes in the B1G...
What's the deal here, Bucks? https://247sports.com/player/rodas-johnson-46040546/
Hometown guy, damn good offer list. No Buck offer....letting him go to Wisky?
We haven't recruited Ohio for years. Probably will have to start doing it more now that we no longer have CUM.
Suck our dicks Shawn Hunter
COngrats on back to back 4-8 seasons lmbo
Hey guys look at our 2019 PWO
Thread needs an update.
Did anything happen tonight?
No just more of ums recruiting sucking
Minnesota rowed the boat a little
4 star DT Rashad Cheney and 3 star JUCO CB Damarion Williams committed to Minnesota today. Cheney is a former Alabama and Georgia commit, but I think they both cooled on him and moved in on other DT targets.
Wouldn't be surprised if we got another commit or two tomorrow, either.
Bill Greene stopping on the PSU board to drum up “Harrison to PSU” buzz
So another Zettel situation where Penn State profits from being the compromise candidate, huh?
I don't think anyone actually thinks Greene knows what he's talking about here from our end
Here was the post...
Our 247 mod said doesn't sense our staff has much confidence and really hasn't throughout the recruitment. Obviously still in it enough to send coaches for visits and such but seems like we've always been less confident than whatever UM folks were hearing and of course OSU.
Yeah, I was kidding, though it would make sense in a way. I think he’s going Ohio State though. He seems to be the rare bird that a) actually would choose a school based on a single-game result (due to being from C-bus and other factors) and b) that actually likes Ohio State more because Urban left.
Sure, Terry Smith is a decent recruiter but I mean seems pretty clear our staff thought we were fringe in this at best. We sent our CB coach alone for the visit in the final week that OSU and UM sent the house to see Harrison. Unless we just send Smith alone to deliver the bags, color me skeptical he made some huge impression
Update before early signing day. I'll try to get another on signing day, but might not be able to right away.
1. - 25 verbals, 595 points, 23.8 star average + 117.88 star bonus = 712.88
2. - 16 verbals, 455 points, 28.44 average + 225.93 = 680.93
3. - 16 verbals, 435 points, 27.19 average + 193.43 = 628.43
4. - 22 verbals, 430 points, 19.55 average + 37.73 = 467.73
5. - 24 verbals, 415 points, 17.29 average + 6.61 = 421.61
6. - 19 verbals, 357 points, 18.79 average + 25.79 = 382.79
7. - 22 verbals, 345 points, 15.68 average + 0.39 = 345.39
8. - 19 verbals, 329 points, 17.32 average + 6.89 = 335.89
9. - 18 verbals, 285 points, 15.83 average + 0.52 = 285.52
10. - 17 verbals, 281 points, 16.53 average + 2.1 = 283.1
11. - 16 verbals, 265 points, 16.56 average + 2.23 = 267.23
12. - 13 verbals, 186 points, 14.31 average + 0 = 186.0
13. - 10 verbals, 173 points, 17.3 average + 6.02 = 179.02
14. - 10 verbals, 162 points, 16.2 average + 1.04 = 163.04