Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by Beagle, Dec 18, 2018.
Vandy too low
Is Burns going to be able start for you guys? Like a regular start, not an opener like he was today.
If Burns, Owen, and Daniel were all healthy, Auburn would be a legit threat. Just tough to buy in if y’all only have 1 starting pitcher, though.
Van Horn is just an awesome last name
Fuck his mother
Haven’t heard anything yet after today on Burns, my guess is max 4 innings though.
Bert’s official Omaha power rankings
1) Vandy- unreal offense and Rocker is unhittable right now. Fellows has been touched up lately.
2) Arkansas- Loaded offense and a true ace in Campbell that all but guarantees a W. Need our freshman Saturday and Sunday guys to step up.
3) Miss State- true ace in Ethan Small and another potent lineup offensively. Going to have to navigate the more difficult side of the bracket.
4) Texas Tech- very good offense but pitching isn’t quite on the level of the top 3. Will need to get hot at the plate, but do have a shot playing on the easier side of the bracket.
5) Louisville- They have some good pitching and a solid offense, but I question how easy their road to Omaha was. We’ll see.
6) Auburn- pitching rotation getting healthy and some quiet bats all season have gotten hot at the right time. Hopefully they stay hot.
7) Michigan- great pitching and a decent offense. They’ll be a tough out. Lack of experience in the postseason will make it hard to win more than a game in Omaha.
8) Florida State- One of the strangest runs to Omaha you’ll ever see. Fighting for their legendary coach, but the talent deficiency is about to catch up to them because LSU just wasn’t very good.
cant argue with this - easier side of the bracket but losing holt for (presumably) the entire CWS this past weekend will hurt our offense
Jokes on you...he’s played more games in the Losers Bracket than anyone else in CWS history so he will feel right at home!!
I’m with you. Not sure there is another reasonable explanation for what happened today. Not sure how we cheated, but it definitely happened. And while I feel sorry for you and shabooty individually, I don’t feel bad overall. Hope you understand.
Is Fellows going game 1?
I think Louisville wins game 1 if he does. Detmers is real good.
It was that reverse jinx. If I picked you then you wouldn’t be here.
Guys any word on how my bracket is doing? Hope I made a comeback and gonna win :fingers crossed:
I like this tweet.
Pulling for tech to reach the championship game and lose in heartbreaking fashion
Bring on more championship pain
And I hope the game you try to go to rains out
traffic cone orange mad
SIAP BA All-America Teams:
This is why.
I pity the garbage teams on our side of the bracket
this aggression will not stand
Mangum on 2nd team is dog shit
Texas tech? More like Texas two and out
If he had power he'd be on there. His OBP would be a lot higher if he didn't put so many borderline pitches in play. Great contact skills but sometimes he should just walk
if i were a gambling man id take those FSU odds as the clear team-of-destiny-type left standing
FSU is 2-20 all time in CWS opening games. I would look for that ineptitude to continue. However, FSU has breezed through the SEC at 4-0 in this postseason.
I don’t care his got damn 103 Hits this year and only 24Ks
Glad we got the night game
Gonna be nice to be the first team with a win
Me too. Me too.
good luck to Michigan, FSU and Auburn!
That’s not very nice.
VU = 8-1 vs Omaha teams this season
he's just scared
Also, here's Elson's final call wes tegg. Hope we can hold on to him because he's fantastic.
Not ya'lls fault obviously but fuck having to play you 6 times and not one game was in Oxford. I wonder if that has ever happened.
Eh, I find that team likeable especially Campbell. I'm a big fan of people getting redemption so i'm hoping Van Horn gets a chance to avenge the dropped fly ball since he's been so many times and never won.
Obviously i understand the irony of that sentence and if Arkansas doesn't win it i'm rooting for FSU and Mike Martin. WPS for another week or two.
I've always heard it Ole Miss At Home Again
Don’t forget twice in Hoover. It was absolute bullshit.
1) my math is trash 2) fuck the Committee
same thing happened to OSU this year, 6 games all in lubbock
where is your TSC? this is unacceptable
Who all is coming to Omaha and what days? We should plan a little meet up