Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by teel, Jul 23, 2020.
I’m ready to run threw a fucking wall
Yadi with hit #2000
~120 times a year for 17 whole seasons, that's pretty remarkable
They aren't playing there for a while so not a problem
Watching the Brewers/Cardinals game and they bring in Andrew Miller. Just remembering that run he had with Cleveland in the playoffs how dominant he was.
Would be nice if he was even 75% of that right now :(
Cardinals are in 2nd place and 2.5 out of first. The NL central is... not great bob
Are we going to have to play that DET/STL doubleheader on Monday? Because I'd like to be done with this team on Sunday if possible.
After spending eight weeks trying hit soft liners over the second baseman's head, Miggy remembered he can still hit the ball 400+ feet and has 3 HRs the last two days. I miss the days when he used to remember that for full seasons, but I'll take what I can get of whatever is left.
I think I read that they’ll play it if it will matter getting a top 4 seed or just getting into the payoffs.
Shit, he’s the first to get three whole seasons.
Acuna just hit a leadoff homer that was estimated at 495 ft. That seems far.
It’s possible it’s just the gameday app but uhhhhh
There will be no games in Detroit on Monday MG2
edit: or maybe they could still win the division so there might be? Idk. All I know is the padres will be playing at petco which is cool
Whoever does get that 5 seed, congrats on moving on.
Padres just had a triple to lead off the 3rd with the top of the order coming up and did not score.
Oh and the ball missed being a HR by literally 6 inches at the deepest part of the park. Just total bs
Padres dropped our 3rd straight after paddack couldn’t find his control on any secondary pitch and giants teed off on his fastball.
Lamet is going in the second game which is a surprise to me (maybe it was planned). I guess the next time he goes is Wednesday, so this makes sense
He's a close 2nd to Ruth on players all-time I'd love to travel back to watch live.
I drafted randy in a keeper league when he was 16. I knew he’d make it!
First time since 03
Mattingly for NL MOY.
LETS GO THANK YOU INDIANS
They said he couldn’t do it
Trout just hit a Kershaw curve to the moon
Well congrats to our 2020 World Series champions
Next week is going to be amazing for fans.
Tuesday, Sept. 29
• AL Wild Card Series A (1/8) Game 1
• AL Wild Card Series B (2/7) Game 1
• AL Wild Card Series C (3/6) Game 1
• AL Wild Card Series D (4/5) Game 1
Wednesday, Sept. 30
• AL Wild Card Series A (1/8) Game 2
• AL Wild Card Series B (2/7) Game 2
• AL Wild Card Series C (3/6) Game 2
• AL Wild Card Series D (4/5) Game 2
• NL Wild Card Series A (1/8) Game 1
• NL Wild Card Series B (2/7) Game 1
• NL Wild Card Series C (3/6) Game 1
• NL Wild Card Series D (4/5) Game 1
Thursday, Oct. 1
• AL Wild Card Series A (1/8) Game 3
• AL Wild Card Series B (2/7) Game 3
• AL Wild Card Series C (3/6) Game 3
• AL Wild Card Series D (4/5) Game 3
• NL Wild Card Series A (1/8) Game 2
• NL Wild Card Series B (2/7) Game 2
• NL Wild Card Series C (3/6) Game 2
• NL Wild Card Series D (4/5) Game 2
Friday, Oct. 2
• NL Wild Card Series A (1/8) Game 3
• NL Wild Card Series B (2/7) Game 3
• NL Wild Card Series C (3/6) Game 3
• NL Wild Card Series D (4/5) Game 3
That’s a good schedule
Fuck how am I gonna get any work done
Yea Wednesday is going to to be nuts with 8 games. Thursday will probably be less bc some series will be 2-0 sweeps. But still 4 straight days of 4+ games is fun.
It’s pretty cool some small market teams are making the playoffs this year.
Tatis with #16 FINALLY
460 ft. First home run since 9/6 at Oakland
Mmmm tasty tears
Your NL MVP just hit a walkoff homer to clinch the 2 seed.
Javy hit a double lefty
Was it against a position player?
Mother fuck. Lamet now leaving with an injury. Padres down their top 2 pitchers for the post season. Fuck this
RANGERS WIN LFG!!!!
Lamet was down 2-3 mph on his fastball all night which isn’t great. What a fucking heartbreak
Damn. Hope it isn’t serious
Oof that is tough for San Diego after they went all in at the deadline like that
Wil Meyers also left with no explanation. So that’s another cool thing that just happened. Excuse me while I go kill myself