Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by NilesIrish, Mar 4, 2019.
Dropped off 2 ballots (wife/I) in Florida today. Let’s get that racist trash out of here.
Childish racism is now openly welcomed.
That's patchy the pirate's County right? Would be wonderful if they flushed him
Update from me:
This district was 52-43 in 2016
My grandma in law's 88 year old boyfriend voted trump in 16 but Biden this year in Florida as well.
You should see his mailers. He's definitely a racist
Its a goddamn shame he didnt die from Rona
Such a piece of shit
Edit:sorry thought i was in the trump thread
You could say this in any thread on the board and people would get what you meant and throw likes at it
If he isnt propping up white supremacist its then a conspiracy theory group. And if that doesnt happen he is lying and also calling for someone to be put in jail.
My mail in ballot was received last week and counted today in Florida.
Got one today. I hate that piece of shit.
Yeah he's awful
Way to harvest some ballots
Got my mail in ballot today will be dropping it off Monday.
i like the “we are so much better than this”
uh dude we clearly transparently absolutely are not
Sorry if this is a really stupid question but what does the “no vote” mean here
I’d assume it just means they habana votes as of het
I thought a "no vote" was basically a protest vote saying they didn't like any of the candidates. But I have to assume I'm wrong on that based on those numbers.
A friend voted at the location I dropped my ballot off on Wednesday. She was in line for 4 hours and 10 minutes today.
This is a county of 67000 population too.
No I believe they’re tracking poll respondents. That’s the population who hasn’t voted yet in this cycle.
George W. Bush is a fucking cunt and I would not be upset if he dies tomorrow
What kind of smear campaign is this
Loving your family is for beta cucks duh
This guys doesn’t despise/lust after his children what a loser
lol junior doesn’t have feelings
Hell yeah Joe has abs and 69s
Say what you will about Beto, but he deserves a lot of credit for this.
In Beto's America every vote is cast while standing on a table
In "this is what happens when Dems take over formerly red state governments" news, Virginia sent the following bills to Northam after finishing the recent session:
- limiting police chokehold use
- requiring cops to restrain other unlawfully violent cops. cops who stand by and do nothing will face misdemeanors for minor injury instances and different classes of felonies for serious or fatal injuries.
- banning searches of a person based on the smell of weed (weed is decriminalized in VA now)
- banning traffic stops based on minor violations (expired tags/registration, for example)
- banning no knock warrants (!!!). all warrants must now also be executed during the day unless a judge is convinced of the need for a nighttime raid.
- establishment of community care teams across the state for mental health calls
- banning cops having sex with someone in their custody (this isn't in response to anything, it's just closing a loophole, like 30+ states have this shit as legal atm)
- mandating additional crisis intervention training for cops
- all police academies will now have a statewide curriculum
- improvement in decertifying cops in order to prevent bad ones from being rehired elsewhere in the state
- demilitarization of police by preventing departments from acquiring certain equipment (unclear as to what but literally anything would be a plus)
- prevent judges from blocking prosecutors from deciding not to pursue charges against someone
- expansion of the good behavior system so prisoners can be released even earlier for good behavior
- defendants convicted at jury trials now have the option to be sentenced by a judge (juries are notoriously more vengeful than a judge). this will have the added benefit of dirtbag DAs not backing people into corners with plea bargains as much. expect people in prison for less time and fewer plea bargains (and thus fewer cases pursued).
They (VA Senate and House of Delegates) weren't able to come to agreement on sealing criminal records for certain misdemeanors and felonies but that will likely happen next session once they find more common ground, the list of crimes included is quite large (150+ misdemeanors and felonies on the current bill). They also weren't able to work on qualified immunity either but they come back in session January and will be gunning at a bunch of stuff again.
Like, I've posted updates before about all the other stuff done, it's so cool when Dems can actually get common sense legislation going. Nothing in the stuff they've been passing is going to truly affect most people but it's going to make an enormous difference for those it does affect and none of it is crazy wild shit either, it's just basic shit that normal states and countries have these days. Feels fucking good man.
Virginia creeping up on my state power ranking
I'm not hopeful for the removal of qualified immunity given the talking points that were provided by both sides for why it wasn't passed, which was mostly the fear that it could end up costing a shit load of money
These ghouls absolutely view compassion and kindness as a weakness.
+1 for Biden/Hegar in the house that Dirk built Fire Jimbob
actually just went this morning. in and out in less than 5 mins. every single voter and poll worker had a mask on.
pretty dang easy
Did you vote for the one with the very handsome smile?
If the democrats win a majority, I think most people feel like they push for statehood for Washington DC. Do they do the same for Puerto Rico at the same time? I think you go for both. 2 major blocks of US citizens. No taxation without representation meant something in this country. Especially you’d think to the people who worship the document written by those same people that chanted that 250 years ago.