Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Gambling Board' started by TLAU, Dec 27, 2012.
Late to the party, going to jump in with the Indiana game
another W for the UM/WV game
Win, was a rough start losing both first halves but nice to bounce back with some 2nd half wins in both games
Very good last 2 days
Another 4-0 day.
Just updated the numbers to reflect all of yesterday's and today's games. For simplicity, I'll refer to the normal system as "the system" and the wrinkle as "the system 2.0." Like yesterday, today wasn't great for 2.0, as it went 0-2. Of course it starts going to shit once I make a lengthy post about it. Nonetheless, it's still been slightly more profitable than just playing the system by itself, but the gap is closing quickly. Here's the current breakdown:
- The system is an astonishing 22-2 (91.67%) and up 16 units thus far.
- The system 2.0 is 28-8 (77.78%) and is up 18 units. The reason it's still been more profitable than the system on its own is because the majority of its losses have only been for 1 unit, while every loss that the system takes is a 3 unit loss. Two of the system 2.0's 8 losses are the standard system's 3-unit losses from missing on the 2H over double-down bet after the 1H under doesn't hit. The other 6 losses are system 2.0-specific 1 unit losses from missing the 2H over after hitting the 1H under. They don't hurt as bad, as you're basically just losing your 1H winnings, plus the vig, as opposed to a full 3 units. But if they continue to miss, as they have the last couple of days, it might be time to lay off 2.0 for a while.
- 1H unders on their own have dipped to 14-10 (58.33%)
- 2H under bets following a 1H going over (as the system calls for) have made up for the slip in the 1H unders by improving to 8-2 (80%)
- 1H unders followed by a 2H over (as the system 2.0 calls for) have fallen to 8-6 (57%)
- Simply betting opposite over/unders for the 1st and 2nd half (as the system 2.0 calls for) are currently 16-8 (67%)
Hope this makes sense, if anyone needs further clarification, holla atchya boy. Otherwise, lets bank again tomorrow, gents.
first day doing this, and of course, usc about to go over 1h.
to be clear, i bet under 2h same amt?
Double your first half bet. Hopefully its 31.5 or more.
Bet 2H under. Double your original bet for a profit. Do the same as your original bet if you're looking to break even.
If you read any of my posts in here tracking units, I'm calculating the original bet as 1 unit and that the 2H under bet as 2 units.
who is hitting the 2nd half under?
that late td can only help to inflate the 2h number.
Today is also my first time jumping on this. I am the kiss of death
Also adds cushioning that encourages usf to shorten the game in the 2nd half.
ive got 30.5 at a juicy -120
neither of these teams play decent enough D for u30.5. that number sucks. i'm betting anyways.
i got a good 2nd half capper that took usf -1 2nd half
I'm on u31
first of all, what is with these stupid fucking short kicks from SC? usf is getting short field position every drive.
also, neither team can get a stop. i don't think this under has a chance.
Best season it's ever had while being tracked was 2010-2011 I believe and it was 32-2. Think we're sitting at 2 Ls currently so just a heads up to the late joiners unless it ties the best ever results it's due for a few more Ls
It's doesn't. Going to fly by that 31
if the first half bet pushes, what do you do in 2h?
Honestly never had that come up unless it did in the 2 seasons worth of posts that got zapped in the crash.
I'm a hook whore and don't bet that much on this bc it's a system so I always buy up if it's an even number
Had the first half, and luckily I missed the 2nd half action on usf
Barring a TD and going for 2 here (for record keeping sake can we assume everyone is buying the hook if it lands on the number?)
Moves to 23-3 +14u
10 games to go. Pretty sure it did well after NYE bowls the last couple of years but the original system stops at the end of NYE games
Anyone playing this 2H? Arkansas is horrendous in the 2H and I think VT probably just threw the towel in.
I'm doing a half unit on 2H over. Think VT left a lot of points out there last half and arky might take their foot off the gas.
Took a shot with va tech ml
2nd half or game?
I'm on arky so it's a crazy middle opp
at this point the only doubt is whether va tech covers or not. I have no doubt they win this game
Yeah va tech isn't fucking around in this 2nd half, I am only on vt -7 after the 1st half under hit
I bet va tech 2h and game ml live
I played it and lost. Hopefully 2h u hits
I laid off cause I really liked the first half over. Guess trust the system for 2nd half? Both offenses seemed to be hitting their stride at end of half
i think i am done with this system.
Makes 2 of us. I played it in the UNC/Stanford and Husks/Vols game. If those miss, I'm done
23-3 (88.5%) on the bowl season for +14 units. Gonna be hard pressed to find anything more successful since the bowls have begun.
i am not disputing the system has worked great.
i got in at the wrong time obviously. everything evens out.
Even if it doesn't continue to hit a 90%, I think it will continue to hit at a higher rate than most people will on their own (or even Sem's sheet) over the next few days. But to each their own. It's all a calculated risk at the end of the day. Don't call it 'gambling' for nothing.
not my first time gambling.
i'd rather make my own picks instead of relying on a system.
i tried it, got in at the wrong time, and will try again next year.
Off topic - What's your hit rate so far this bowl season, if you don't mind me asking?
up 7 units right now, less juice.
You keep track of your record?