Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Video Game and Fantasy Football Board' started by BP, Jan 13, 2016.
My T1 HulkBuster is #893. I can't wait to see him with a T2 bump.
Need more T2 tickets, stat.
Elsa, Thor, Blackbolt, and Ghost Rider ready. Will probably go in that order.
Finishing up Groot and Wasp gears. Grinding bios on Lash and Crystal now. I've got 11 T2s. :)
Groot's T2 is really just as a passive member for ABX(both univ and combat, if you have his uni). Wasp is really only worth it if you're trying to climb timeline ladder. Definitely not worth using a T2 for you any time soon.
Elsa and Thor are both really good champs in multiple game modes. Don't know what BB's damage output it like - think he's a better version of Cap Marvel.
You need to have Ghost Rider's Inhumans uni for him to really be any good.
Black Bolt has I believe a 5 second invulnerability with his 6* move at T2 and he does a lot of damage.
Wasp was my 2nd T2. She was great at the time. Her an Throot can both solo SL levels.
I have the 13,XXX ranked Throot and he solos the Ronan, Thor and GR level.
Mine too, in both costumes.
Are y'all running attack sets?
5% def pen? Step that card game up, homie.
My Throot is nearly identical to yours actually, he has a little less Physical Attack skill, but makes up for it with more Energy Attack and HP. That said, the last two times in Coop he earned me 35%, so maybe I just suck at using hi,.
On the same day you got Odin?
Yeah I hear that. I basically get the minimums done each day and go through the the rounds of Coop play.
Thats not how any of this works.
Yeah I haven't touched my cards in 8+ months. I was more worried about attack power and skill cooldown back then.
Yeah, you should be soloing the SL level then. I did it once when he was at T1 with 3 seconds left tp spare.
Got kicked from my alliance for who the fuck knows why.
Been doing AB and/or donating?
Yup. Unlocked extreme mode yesterday and Sunday with my AB and missed Friday and Saturday due to being out of town. Gave people a heads up that I'd be back in 2 days.
Probably donated 500k last week.
But whatever. Jose can go fuck himself. I'll start my own.
Well, you did make some pretty racist remarks a couple weeks ago.
Well he can seriously get fucked if he thought I was being a racist. This will probably be the reason I quit. I've already joined and left 4 other alliances because they didn't feel engaging.
I was just giving you a hard time. I don't think you're going to find any super engaging alliances in this game. The high level ones seem to communicate off-game and the overall in-game community seems kind of shit.
This shit is why I'm content in The Lost Boys. The shit they expect in Synergy is fucking insane.
Yeah Im good in Army of Darkness. Guess we've stopped using the line app. IDK. We're not very chatty anymore.
Is AOD still under the Synergy umbrella?
Yeah I'm pretty sure. Still have a lot of the same guys. Just more laid back and really only the top half of the members are competitive. But I go on vacation and camping a good bit so it works.
Yeah I donate daily, but haven't had a lot of time for AB or EXB lately and it's no worries. Still get the benefits of a level 30 alliance though.
Same here. Im pretty much just going thru and trying to get BAM and CNS and not worried about AB and TL that much anymore.
I do regular just for the bios, but rarely do ABX. Only do one or two TL a day, just to get the daily achievements.
I think I'm just getting bored. Not as much to accomplish and just about everything feels like a grind. Ive been using way more clear tickets just to get stuff done. That coupled with the perception that NM may be getting lazy and greedy, Im just kinda slowly losing interest.
What do I do? Just delete it and tell it to delete the backup before I think too long on it?
I think that's the only way to have a clean break.
I am hoping we see a massive upgrade in the 3.0 release.
So is Strange really that much more powerful than Dormanu, who I'm still a ways from earning since I don't feel like wasting crystal on buying hidden routes.
I deleted it. Free at last. Free at last.
I've never had a problem with Dormamu in TL. DS, however, depending on what skill cycle he's using, is brutal...especially if he's the lead, and you don't even have half of your skills to start the fight.
I've always despised that in Timeline Battle. The CPU starts off with their full move sets, you need to wait for a cooldown cycle to get your best moves. It doesn't seem as bad now, but back when Hulkbuster would start off with his insta-death move it was a nightmare.
I think DS is way worse about that. If his first attack freezes you, which is does almost all the time, you're basically dead. Your second champ has to have some sort of immunity that you have to hope you can get off before Strange attacks.
I avoid DS like the plague in TL. Then again, I do 1 a day for the 30 energy. I've given up trying to compete in the highest levels for TL.
Alliance leader is saying they reworked kid kaiju?
Once again, fuck TL battle, every fucking time, I try to get serious with it again. I go thru Odin and and Thanos and then DS comes in and immediately freezes you and runs thru the entire team And Ive got into rotations where you keep hitting new opponent and its the same 3 or 4 teams that keep popping up. Im back down into platinum.
My newest 3 T2s are Rulk, Robbie Reyes and Kate Bishop. All very solid.
Finally have 10 bios of Dormammu. 140 hidden clears lol.
My Green Goblin is ranked in the Top 350.
I do like 2 TLs a day. Just enough to stay in my current division. Fuck that mode.
I T2'd Kid Kaiju after his rework. Don't really know why - I don't do anything competitive anymore. Don't even bother with XAB most days. Just do normal for the 25 bios for whoever is that day. Have Kate too.
If the 3.0 update isn't worth a shit or intro someone I give a damn about, I may check out entirely.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
It’s time to reveal some of the best kept secrets in the business! Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 is the main theme of the 3.0 update! 3.0 brings with is 3 new characters, 5 new uniforms and a bunch of other new stuff for you to play and enjoy! Check out the details below and let us know what you think!
▣ 3 New Characters
Mantis, Agent Venom and Whiplash have been added to the game.
* Mantis and Whiplash are available through the Dimension Chest
* Agent Venom is available via the ‘Get 20 Biometrics Daily’ package
* Numbers are based on skill level 1.
New Team Bonuses and Achievements have been added.
▣ 5 New Uniforms
New Uniforms for Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Gamora and Captain America (Sharon Rogers) have been added
* New Uniforms are available discounted price for a short period, you will be able to check their specific features in the Uniform Room.
▣ New UI and Quality of Life Improvements
1. New UI!
We head into deep space as the UI of the game has been completely redesigned.
2. Quality of Life changes!
We have also changed and added a few new functions which make life much easier for players.
- The Team Bonus menu now shows which skills a character will use when using their Co-Op Skill.
- The game will now show you the conditions required for a character to Striker In when selecting allies for World Boss.
- The Uniform Menu will now display how much Uniform EXP a Uniform has.
- As all characters now have their Tier-2 upgrades, the Tier-2 marker has been removed from the Marvel Universe tab. A new search function has also been added.
- Heroes exclusive to the ‘Get 20 Biometrics Daily’ package now have an indicator in the ‘Get 20 Biometrics Daily’ package menu.
- You can now use Crystals to increase your inventory up to 900 slots.
- Hero Ranking screen will now stay on the last hero you looked at.
- Heroes which can be upgraded will now be at the front of their group. (eg. If a player has 10 1★characters, the 1★ character which can be upgraded to 2★ will appear first.)
- Hot Time Events and other game modifying events will be shown on the lobby.
▣ Alliance Conquest Mode
Alliance Conquest mode has been added. Three Alliances will compete to rule territory within Wakanda. Alliances which are level 15 or higher can enter Alliance Conquest Mode, and leaders are the ones who will choose whether an alliance competes or not.
- There is no extra charge to participate in the alliance occupation!
There is a short application period. After that, 3 alliances will be paired together to fight in Alliance Conquest mode.
■ How to play Alliance Conquest mode
Alliance Conquest is divided into 2 phases. The Battle Phase is where you can attack other territories, defeat enemy troops and mark your area! The second phase is the Prep phase. Here you can switch characters which are defending areas.
1. Selecting Targets
Once the conquest mode begins, 3 alliances will be randomly placed in their starting areas. Members of the alliance can attack areas next to the zone that their alliance owns. Once they defeat the defending troops, they will occupy that area.
2. The Battle Phase
Battles in Alliance Conquest mode are AI vs AI. The battles will play similar to Alliance tournament.
Once a hero has been used, it can’t be used again until the next Alliance Conquest reset. After an area has been conquered, the units that you attack with will become the defense team of that area.
3. Sealing an area
Once an alliance has successfully conquered an area for a period of time, they will seal that area. Whilst the area is being sealed, other alliances can attack and try to cancel the sealing process. If the area has been successfully sealed, then that area cannot be attacked.
The more times an area has been occupied by different alliances, the longer it will take before the area is sealed.
4. Special Abilities
The Alliance Leader can also purchase special abilities to help the tides of battle be favorable for them. These special abilities can be purchased for Alliance Points.
5. Prep Phase; Changing defensive teams and collecting rewards
Defensive troops can be changed during the Prep phase. Changing the defending team will cost a small amount of resources.
In the Prep phase, you can also restore your defeated heroes. Restoring a character will allow that character to be used in battle again.
During the Prep phase, you can receive rewards depending on how many areas your alliance have conquered.
■ Alliance Conquest results and rewards
After the Alliance conquest Mode concludes, each alliance is ranked according to their score, and the rewards are paid differently according to their rank.
Compensation will be provided differently according to the rankings.
▣ World Boss Ultimate Mode added
World Boss Ultimate mode has been added! Take on some of the most challenging content ever to grace the World Boss stage. World Boss Ultimate mode will unlock after you have completed a normal World Boss fight.
Similar to normal world boss mode, you need to have at least 3 6★ characters in order to play the mode.
There are 5 levels of difficulty for World Boss Ultimate Mode. All players will start off on difficulty level 1, and work their way up to difficulty level 5.
In World Boss Ultimate mode, the bosses will receive buffs that will enhance their performance, whilst players could receive debuffs which will affect your characters. As you rise through the levels, you will find that these effects are amplified.
This mode can be entered as many times as you want, although you can only collect rewards up to 5 times. Even if you have collected all the rewards, you will still need to pay the entrance cost. Characters can be used again once you have completed the stage.
- Clearing the boss will allow you to challenge the next stage!
Once you beat the stage, you will get to see how your clear time compares to the rest of the world!
▣ Tutorial Improvements
Guide Quests and Tutorials have been improved for players who are just starting to take their first steps into the world of Marvel Future Fight.
1. Basic guidelines for each mode have been added
When a new mode opens up for new players, a character will appear who will give a briefing about what is going on.
- New Pop-ups have been added for the first time you enter new content. It will give you a more detailed idea on how to play the mode.
2. Tips for Heroes Added
You can now get some short tips on how to play characters and their uniforms from the Hero information Tab. Press the Yellow button to find the information!
▣ Store function improvements
1. Store Changes
The different stores have now been combined into one ‘Store’ tab. From this tab you can choose between 5 different stores to purchase items!
Featured Shop: Here you can purchase chests, items and other various items which are not in any of the other sections.
RECHARGE: This menu contains Crystals, Gold and Energy Sales
UNIFORMS: This menu contains Uniforms
MISSION SHOP: This store contains all the items which are awarded over time (i.e Tony Stark’s Stash, Get 20 Biometrics Daily)
TOKEN STORE: You can purchase things with Honor/Chaos Tokens here.
▣ Other Improvements
1. If certain conditions are met during a stage, short dialogue sequences will appear between characters. The Conditions are:
- When you start a stage that is associated with a specific hero
- When a hero associated with a particular hero appears as a striker
- When certain bosses are associated with a hero
2. Some Characters models have been improved.
- Ultron Mark 3
- She-Hulk, She-Hulk (all-new)
3. Ghost Rider (Robby Reyes) 'Demon Bind' skill visual issue has been fixed.
4. Using Clear Tickets to clear a stage will now reward S.H.I.E.L.D. and Alliance EXP
5. An issue where Co-Op Play rewards not being given correctly in certain situations has been fixed.
6. For First Time players, the Timeline Battle tutorials have been improved.
7. An issue with Timeline Battles over reset has been fixed.
8. Fixed an issue with Maximus skills 'Ultimate Weapon' and 'Evil trick' where the icons showed incorrect information.
9. Fixed problems with certain maps where map effects were misapplied.
10. Fixed an issue where incorrect hero data could be shown in certain situations.
11. Animations have been improved when upgrading skill levels.
12. Custom Gears are now sorted by their first fixed stat
13. Certain Uniforms in the Uniform Room have had their associated logos added.
14. First clear rewards have changed on certain missions.
15. Team Slot’s 2 and 3 will now open depending on how far a player has got through the game.
- Team Slot 2 opens at S.H.I.E.L.D. level 5
- Team Slot 3 opens at S.H.I.E.L.D. level 10
16. Auto-play is now unlocked at stage 1-3
17. Character Growth Information now shows Mastery and Tiers as an indicator of your characters progress.
18. The 1 Year Anniversary package will no longer be sold. It will be replaced with the new 2 year anniversary package.[/spoiler}
I'm sad new Venom is character and not a uni. I'm tired of zombie Venom.
Sharog and baby Groot are immediate buys.
Interested to see new game modes. One will have to be great to keep me interested.