Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by BLACK & GOLDschlager, Jun 23, 2011.
One of the best jobs has to be getting to come up with episode titles for tv shows.
Bump for new episode tonight
Really short break. Odd season timing.
Excited for this. Desperaux is back, should make for a fun episode.
Also Jules looked so hot on Justified a few weeks back.
Psych was picked up for a seventh season a few weeks back. Don't recall seeing it posted here. I expect this show gets eight season much like Monk did, then they call it a wrap.
never watched Justified. may have to add it to my list now that I know Jules is in it. I her so much.
Great show but she was only in one episode. Still you should go out of your way to watch it.
Watch Justified even if she isn't in it. Its so good. But yeah I liked her a lot on it.
So many shows, so little time to watch them all.
Maggie Lawson . She has always looked really good on Psych but ever since she lost a little bit of weight these past two seasons she's been really looking extremely good.
did not know jules was on justified. have not watched justified since season one unfortunately.
if only there were some way to record them, then watch them when someone had the time...
The Thomas Kincaide comment made me laugh so hard. Really enjoyed this episode.
i gotta watch this tonight.
one of my favorite characters on tv, hope we get him again at some point
yep, and the way shawn is so impressed by him makes him that much better
the inbox on my playa phone is full of messages
I lost hard when Gus had Shawn in the Tombstone and realized how gay it was.
Bump for tonights episode. One of the horror themed ones based on the Shining so it should be even better than usual
only funnier piece in that light was the whole curt smith deal
Amazing episode; best one of the show potentially.
Seriously didn't see that coming. I would think he survives but man that would change the tone of the show for a season or so if he didn't.
Gus fucking killed me this week. So many gif worthy moments.
It'll never end :(
I don't wanna imagine the tv landscape sans supernatural and psych in the next couple years. It's gonna be awful
I did not see that coming with Henry last night. I love the episodes where Sean is more focused and Gus is the goofball, like the ying yang episodes. If Henry is dead, maybe this is the story line they will put in for future seasons like they had with ying yang.
my favorite scene with gus being the crazy one is where he pretends he's king kong
i think henry survives but i almost hope he doesnt just to see where they would take the show, would be really interesting
well that came out of nowhere, cant wait another 4 months on this man
Finally watched it, and it was a great finale. Much better finale than the Ying/Yang stuff the last three years, and the best job they've done of blending the comedy and serious stuff together that I can remember. I can't see Henry not coming back, but that might just be me hoping.
the first ying yang was really good until they pussied out at the end and didnt kill anyone, Gus was hilarious in that episode
Anyone see that abc is making a duets singing show? Psych was so ahead of the curve
Great episode too
Fantastic episode. Tim Curry was great in it.
damn the final episode to season 4 was sad. abigal just broke my heart
Saw that the other day and meant to text you, but i forgot.
That season was by far the best season the show has had IMO. Top notch from start to finish from a comedy standpoint.
agreed. best episode though is when deckland rand first shows up
I think my favorite episode is still the Civil War episode from season 1. The storyline and ending didn't make much sense, but it was hilarious.
all time favorite episode is six feet under the sea
- riding the dolphin
- randy labeta
- gus bragging about his online forum credentials
- plan a and plan b
and more I am forgetting
and brooke d'orsay who i have a huge thing for
My fav one i guess off the top off my head is the one with the triads
I to have an adequately sized thing for her
been a long time since I've seen the first couple seasons, gonna need to torrance this weekend now
i really like the episodes with Blackapella. lassie is on point in those and that might be my favorite of the alternate intro songs. the latin tv episode intro song was great also.
Will Shawn's dad live?
That's been the burning question on the mind of every Psych-O since Henry (Corbin Bernsen) was shot in the April finale, and when the cast and crew visited Comic-Con Thursday to show new footage from Season 7, they were happy to keep the mystery alive.
Sporting a T-shirt with question marks on the front and the back, Bernsen was introduced last when a chair and name tag were pulled out from behind the stage for him. He said he didn't know if he had a job. But despite the lack of clues about Henry's status, the cast and executive producers were more than happy to offer plenty of other spoilers:
Read our complete Comic-Con coverage
1. "Once you go 100 episodes, you never go back." That is according to star and panel moderator Timothy Omundson, who introduced a spoiler-heavy clip that included footage from the show's 100th episode - a long-awaited tribute to the 1985 movie Clue. Guest stars for the episode include Christopher Lloyd, Gary Morris, Martin Mull and Lesley Ann Warren.
2. Broadway, here we come. Series creator Steve Franks proudly announced that a two-hour movie musical episode of Psych has been partially written and will start shooting in October. Producers estimate that the episode will feature about 10 original songs, which are being written by Franks and the show's music composer. "The pressure's on because we've been talking about it for a while, so we've got to step it up and deliver," James Roday said. "But we're excited." When asked what genre of music the stars would like to perform, Dulé Hill immediately answered, "I want to do show tunes."
Watch full episodes of Psych
3. Gus has got a girl. Fans in attendance were treated to their first look at Parminder Nagra (ER) as Gus' new girlfriend. "It will be nice to see Gus not dating a crazy person and see him in a relationship that lasts more than one episode," Hill said. "I think the fans will enjoy seeing that side of Gus." But how will Shawn react? "I think he wants to be cool with it, but he's also Shawn, so he can't help himself and feel jealous even though he's got a girlfriend of his own," Roday said. "He's got to man-up, but that's not his best quality."
4. Juliet's two dads. Last season, fans were introduced to Juliet's con man father Frank, played by William Shatner. This season, they will meet her stepdad, Lloyd, to be played by Arrested Development's Jeffrey Tambor. "I have the two coolest dads in the world," Maggie Lawson told the crowd.
Check out photos from Psych
5. A more mature Shawn? That idea was met with big boos from the crowd, but Roday told reporters that this will be a defining year in his relationship with Juliet. "They've been together long enough now that you've got to figure out how serious it's going
Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/tv/tvguide/article/Comic-Con-Psych-Scoop-on-the-100th-Episode-the-3705083.php#ixzz20YRt1DjU