Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by Fusiontegra, May 8, 2020.
So do we think KNDI is a longer term hold like SPAQ, or ride the wave and GTFO today?
SPAQ in the long long term, KNDI ugly cars more value now.
another company EDSA making a 200% run this am. We gotta do a better job of find these smh
I’m getting in lightly on TRIL. Covid play and they just announced what appears to be good news moving forward in a study, but down in PM
Sold half my KNDI, got back the original investment + 20% or so, just gonna let the rest ride for a bit
Bought a bunch of uuu last night. It’s been a good morning.
Why is my IDEX flying?
I don't know but I still got a boatload of it at $1.50
I’m going to follow this plan
Sympathy play of the other EV companies like KNDI?
It's popped a little this AM because he and PJ are both tagging it. I'll wait a couple hours and let it settle before buying starter.
took out chunks of positions i was in and added to my vxx calls from yesterday
Fuck RGLS. Can’t believe my dumbass has watched this shit stock jump over a dollar twice and then drop back into the .70s
Setting buy point at $3 for EVFM.
They’ve got options as well
Atlas gang definitely scalped the fuck out of that EVFM pop.
I think the market is tracking my activity. It happened again. Sold CHFS at 10:54 after holding for a couple weeks. At 11:05 it jumped 10%
Please post any future close out itt
The released a tweet about contacts in a few Florida hospitals
They voted no on r/s and have to get to $1 soon, I've sold about half of my position at .89, if it gets back down to .80 I'll add more back
It's why I've been in and out so long
CHFS is another I'm treating like EVFM. Got a pop this AM from mentions but major catalyst isn't for a few weeks.
Wait for it to dip back down because it's going to get its real pop soon.
RMED just offered at .35, at .295 now after the hault. I might see dabble if it drops a little more.
Caught CHFS on below-VWAP dip.
In at .835
PRPO halted twice? Is this skyrocketingv
Super volatile rn. I wouldn't touch it.
I got in at $4.75
plan to take a small gain
Was watching it when it dipped at $4 and could have gotten in if I had settled cash. Looks like it's still running.
I'm only in for like 66 shares. Wondering if I should hold for AH run or sell in case of an offering.
I'd set a S/L at 5.5 and just let it go. If it breaks 5.50, good chance it trends down heavily, I think.
Ewwwww, it bounced off of 5.30
I added at $5.30
go back up!
I like when the market makes me look like I know what I'm talking about.
I don't, of course...but it's nice when it makes me look like I do.
I want to hold for AH but dont want to waste my day trades. Looks like my balls of steel is working OK now.
Feels like it may run soon
See them linked with big names Google, Microsoft, Amazon
Earnings day! It better fucking hold whatever pop it gets until I can sell options tomorrow AM.
PRPO is ripping now
you have more patience than i do for this one
i saw it get denied at $6 too many times for me
hopefully er and their financial forecast for next quarter will give it the runway she needs
Taking a flyer on a few hundred of AVGR going into their earnings today.
I have a grand total of 1 opk 5.50 option. Only was able to get a partial fill. Cmon earnings beat!
One of the twitter dudes just posted he’s had 80 consecutive green days. Seems like the first step to being a successful day trader might be to amass a twitter following that buys everything you tweet about and already own
opk broke $6 congrats my dudes
And back down it goes. Next hour should be entertaining.
The downside to options in an earnings situation is you won't see the effect of the underlying stock's change until the bell rings tomorrow AM.
Might be up $12, might be up $100.
Listened to the entire OPK earnings call like I knew wtf they were talking about.
Then I opened Twitter and got the tl;dr
Got 46 in SPAQ waiting on their preorder numbers.
Was deciding between ECOR at 2.50 and this
Feels bad man
Beat EPS and is down 8%.