I don't think I'm cut out for day trading. Even though I'm up right now I have no idea if I will be at market open tomorrow once these both settle. If I'm still up then I'll have to decide to sell or keep it going. And I think the stress of doing that with each trade is not worth it. I'm never going to risk my life savings so it's not like I'll ever get any huge return. Hopefully I sell both of these at a gain. But gain or loss... This is going to be going into an index fund.