Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by Fusiontegra, May 8, 2020.
what could go wrong
Any of you land that SPI Energy hit today for 1000% gain?
Closing on TMB island at the end of the month.
It's been like 3 months but I'm about to be green on DGLY...
No but I had some that got some sympathy from it, SUNW, POLA, DPW, my best day in a while
i only had $40 available so i bought $4.5 dgly calls at $0.18
they’re now at $0.40
Cbat singlehandedly bringing me back to green today
Looks like my handful of NKLA shares will be penny stocks before long.
Why are you still holding that scam?
gnus up 30% on this
scalped a quick 100% on $1.5 calls and got out lol
also, hopped into sbe at $13.40 because it looks like it wants to do something
looks like it’s an ev spac according to my research aka 2 second twitter search
Rode aihs from .68 to 1.05 this morning
Made out pretty good on optt, bought yesterday in the 1.20s, sold all between 2.25-2.50 today
But don't quote this if it goes off like wwr tomorrow or the next day
GEVO is up 35% today. People are trying to anticipate the financing deal that caused it to spike in August officially coming through, so pump and dump schemes have been making it volatile lately.
I’ve been holding these bags for so long. What year is it?
I’m just over here treading water holding a stupid amount of INUV. It will go during election season they said.
Not a penny as a common but caught a couple GILD calls just before close yesterday for $10 each. Sold for 750% profit at open thanks to their FDA approval.
Big day for DSS.
Finally got out of one my longest, largest bags with a profit.
Think I still get the shares from their split company because I held through announcement. Don't remember how that works.
I had a bunch for a while and sold it when it went over .40 last week
Same got out yesterday right around 30% profit. Not sure I will touch that one again.
So on a slightly related note, SPAQ has gotten down to as low as ten bucks, does anyone think options on it for February 19 2021 are a good idea assuming their merger still goes through around that time frame or is it a lost cause?
I have the December 10c
For anyone wondering, sold my MGEN stocks post market at a 8% return. Only took me 6 months of sitting at a 50% loss to turn positive. #pennies
i’ve been sitting on the sidelines last couple weeks
dipped my toes back in today and bought some hertz calls...it’s halted after hours on pending news and now i’m terrified
Me too, I've sold a bunch of stuff the past couple days
I saw something about their 1.5 billion dollar loan being approved or something
delisted lol whelp
I’m still holding RGLS. Could’ve sold for a 25% gain but got greedy and now I’m down like 55%
I’ve got VISL that is damn near worthless and some OBSV.
I went back to investing in real shit.
$IDEX finally in the green. I feel free.
Dis gettin gud
Good god, I remember when people we buying that close to $5. The bags are real on that POS
She’s still running. Feels good
Still holding at $1.50 basis.
Holy shit my $2,60 order filled
Not sure if I should sell it.
Bought April lottos Friday that just got closed out at 100%. Fine morning.
I had set a gtc order that I honestly forgot about until my computer pinged alerting me I had a sell go through. I have no feel at all for this company just that its being manipulated as hell and figured it would inevitably reach $2+ again. I think based on good trading principles I should have cut ties a long time ago but I guess this one worked out for me
$enzc i love you
I’m out. Sold my 4350 IDEX shares. $10,875. Stop loss triggered at $2.50
So much FOMO now. Ha. Must resist.
Still holding this $KTOV bag though.
Need a new penny to chase. Where’s my financial advisor?
INUV is my current bag. I have high hopes but could take some time.
Hello friends, so I bought into PLUG at $2.28 and BILI at $16.45. Just got notifications that both are way up today. Do I sell or wait for them both to tank to shit? Thank you internet.
I'm holding calls for PLUG at $30. There's room for it to continue going up and is worth thinking about holding for a while.
Don't know much about BILI
Yea, I think I'm going to ride both out after some poor attempts at researching both.
10x and still holding? I see you
Think it's more likely that he hasn't checked on it in months.