Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TMB Book Club' started by Truman, Mar 5, 2017.
When you say series - a movie series, not books right?
Correct...JK is writing 5 new movies set all around the world from the 20s to the 40s centered around Dumbledore's heyday...the first one was incredible so know that there's a boatload of new wizarding world content coming
Kreacher is the alecock of house elves
Goblet of Fire is the first HP book I bought the day it came out, and I'm pretty sure I sat up and audibly said, "Wait, what?" when I got to "Kill the spare" and Cedric dropping dead.
- Ran into Lucius talking with Fudge. Feeding my suspicion Fudge is working w the Death Eaters
- Harry thinks so too.
- Ron's a Prefect. Awesome. Hopefully this quells the under riding jealousy he has for Harry's spot light that always causes cat fights between them
- LOL @ the Twins being appalled by it.
- LOL @ Hermione's disbelief.
- Ugh now Harry's being a jealous bitch about Hermione and Ron being Prefects. Get it together bro.
- Dinner scene is hilarious. Hermione using werewolf segregation to push SPEW agenda
- Oh man this original group of The Order of the Phoenix. All the feels
- Ron is not dead... cmon. What is going on here????
- Is this a twins prank?
- just a boggart
- Man Mrs Weasley is feeling the pressure... : (
- Back on the train headed for Hogwarts. Good to see Sirius get out and have some fresh air
- Oh man, Harry has to ride solo while Hermione and Ron get the Prefect ride
- Ok cool. Harry isn;t being a turd about it anymore. And still has Ginny to ride with
- Oh Hi Cho. Maybe one day Harry will actually talk to and not piss his pants.
- Draco a Prefect. ooof.
- This Luna chick is a bit of an oddball, huh?
- Interesting articles in this magazine. Bummer it's a rag
- Where is Hagrid to greet the students??
- Why can some like Harry and Luna see these horse things, and Ron can;t?
- Oh yeah forgot about this secret mission Doubledore had for Hagrid
- Ooof. This strange woman that works for Fudge is the new Dark Arts teacher isn't she? Why would Doubledore allow that?
- This new song by the Sorting Hat is a good history lesson. So basically if youre a Hufflepuff youre like the last kids picked at kickball. Pretty foreboding tale
- Yep Umbridge is the Dark Arts teacher. Oh boy, Why Doubledore. Surely she's a spy for Fudge. Or perhaps Doubledore wants to use her to get info on Fudge.
- Noticing no mention of Snape scowling in jealousy of a new Dark Arts professor. During this long speech seems like a perfect time to do it. Wonder whats up
- Ron "That was the dumbest speech Ive ever heard, and I grew up w Percy"
- Hermione is onto her. Ministry is interfering w Hogwarts.
- Man, these shitty magazines are causing all kinds of issues for Harry with schoolmates hating on him and shit. Such a bummer.
- Heh at the twins' flyers asking for employees
- Hermione is always the voice of reason.
- Interesting to hear them start wondering about post Hogwarts life
- Ran into Cho again... dont blow it Harry
They brought forward a few things from this book into the Goblet of Fire movie. Nothing major so far - but calling Cho, Cedric's boyfriend, which was never mentioned in the Goblet book or Harry and Ron's dates being annoyed w them for not dancing a lot at the Yule Ball. Like I said nothing big, but Im thinking I prob shouldnt watch anymore movies until Im done reading. Goblet movie was so meh, I dont have the urgency to do so anyway.
- Oh man Ron you big cockblock. And now Hermione is giving him shit for it
- Here's Snape. Guess he's still around.
- And he's still squeezing Harry
- Umbridge obnoxiously formal
- Hermione actually questioning her. Well done
- Umbridge talking shit about Lupin... No bueno
- Denying Voldemorts return. How can doubledore let her teach. Fudge must have something over him, but I thought at the hearing he said Ministry has no power over education. I just dont get it.
- McGonagall has Harry's back
I feel like you've missed something in re the ministry and Dumbledore
Truman you might want to go back and read the second to last chapter in GoF...The Parting of the Ways. It might clear up your thoughts on Fudge and Dumbledore. There's an obvious real world parallel that can make you better understand Fudge there.
I just re-read that chapter. im not sure what I missed besides Fudge saying he's going to review how Hogwarts is run at the Ministry, but then during the Hearing in this book, Doubledore said they dont have the power to suspend Harry/made it seem like Doubledore was independent from the Ministry/Fudge.
Anyway - Going to read some more this afternoon
I wouldn't worry about it. IIRC they explain it better in this book at some point and if not or it was missed then you can always ask question ITT after this book
yeah. I somehow go the impression that the Ministry has no power to dictate to Doubledore what to do with his school in terms of who to hire/ expel ect. Im obviously not right with that assumption. Im sure it will work itself out.
They didn't have the authority to suspend Harry, but that doesn't mean Hogwarts isn't subject to their authority. Like in PoA...Dumbledore was not happy that the Ministry ordered the dementors to Hogwarts, but he couldn't do anything about that particular scenario.
I guess a comparison would be that(I have no idea if this is accurate) the government couldn't force a student to be expelled at a university, but they still have the jurisdiction to convict them of a crime.
- ha. Twins testing their shit out on first years.
- Hermione threatening to write to Mrs Weasley. Well done.
- Hermione gonna try to trick the elves into freeing themselves? For someone so smart, she's not thinking about unintended consequences.
- Good to see Harry has some classmates that believe him
- Umbridge giving Harry the Bart Simpson treatment making him write "I must not tell lies" over and over. with a special Quill. I smell a curse or something coming w that quill
- Oh this is like corporal punishment. Fuck that
- Harry is being weird about not telling Ron and Hermione about detention
- What is Ron up to? Had that odd comment about it going to rain tonight and now was missing last night. Is he getting up in some girls boobies?
- Umbridge is the worst.
- Ron has been practicing flying. Not a girl. Hope he makes the team.
- Harry keeps some dumbass grudges. Now he wont talk to doubledore because doubledore hasn't come to see him in a while. Cmon bro.
- Oh boy his scare flared up when Umbridge touched him
- Ron made it as Keeper! : chatzy :
- Hermione is the best friend ever. Always has the boys' best interest in heart. Gives them good advice and stands in as their whooping post and all she does is just ask them to stop taking it out on her.
- Another awkward encounter w Cho
- Oh no someone's narc'n on the twins. Told finch there was a big order for dung bombs, but he thinks it's harry doing it
- Oh man Daily Prophet reporting that Sirius is hiding out in London. Heat will be on
- And Sturgis sentenced to 6 mos in Azkaban. Ministry is attacking the Order i think
- Oh great Slytherins are here to heckle during Quidditch practice.
- lol at this chicks nose bleed. Twins over did it
- Note from Percy
- Oh man. Percy is totally in the bag for Fudge. He's always been a wet blanket but being a Weasley I was holding out hope he was secretly looking out for everyone from within the Ministry. Tomorrow's article he keep referencing doesn't sound good at all
- Hermione doing their homework for them
-Sirius in the fire. Doesn't think Umbridge is a D.E. hmmm.
- Oh she sucks. Anti werewolf and mermaid legislation.
Then that makes a Cornelious Bannon.
One more chapter for the day
- ooof. This article is not good. Ministry is over-reaching taking over Hogwarts. Hit piece on Doubledore and turning Umbridge into the gestapo.
- Aaaaand Harry can't keep his mouth shut and caught more detention
- McGonagall giving Harry the business too (for good reason)
- McGonagall not taking Umbridge's shit in class. Yassssss!
- Hermione wanting to practice Defense Against the Dark Arts outside of class.
Love the Mcgonagall Umbridge scene so much
- Hogsmeade visit...
- Hermione wondering who tipped off Filtch about the dung bombs.
- wonder who's in this group Hermione is organizing
- Oh man there's a shit load of people. Interesting to see this play out.
- Harry's legend is growing as he confirms all these rumored feats of his.
- Love Ron telling this Zacharias kid to STFU
- Luna saying Fudge has an army of Heliopaths. Hermione quick to dismiss her. Hermione's blind spot is dismissing things she cant study like this stuff and Trelawney.
- oh shit Ginny has a BF. Ron not happy
- And that's why she talks now. Not nervous around Harry anymore lol
- This little secret group is going to be sweet. Hope this Zacharias kid isn't a narc
- Umbridge disbanded all groups and clubs? Someone is def narcing on the group.
- lol at Ron immediately blaming Ginny's dude.
- Oh it's quidditch teams too? Ugh
- Hedwig is hurt
- Damn... Neville trying to get at Draco for the crack about his parents.\
- Snape's been teaching at Hogwarts for 14 years... so right after the incident.
- Umbridge put Trelawney on probation
- Hermione getting mad at the Twins eating the puke candy over and over. Them puking and eating more and being all smug about it lololol
- This secret group isn't so secret it seems. Sirius and everyone else knows about it.
- Oh shit Umbridge crashed the fire-chat w Sirius.
** I feel like Im just summarizing the chapters lately which is kind of lame. I dont really have any theories though. Just interested in this tug of war between Fudge and Doubledore and how it plays out.
If you have no theories just keep summarizing chapters. I think we speak for all of us when I say we enjoy it. Also form more theories.
Your reactions to things are fun even with no theories
Agree with both posts above. Keep it up. Even without theories I'm loving this.
- Umbridge approved Quidditch, so that's good.
- Hermione starting to doubt Siruis' judgement. She may have a point...
- If Harry's scare flares up any time Voldemort gets mad or something, can Voldemort sense Harry's emotions? hmmmm
- Harry still being dumb about not going to Doubledore
- Dobby bringing hedwig back and wearing all Hermiones knitted clothes, pffft.
- ohhh Dobby knows a hiding spot for their secret group meetings.
- and now they're sneaky their way to it. Man that map has come up huge over the years. Quite altruistic of the twins to give it to Harry
- Hermione always so formal and official. Insisting on voting a leader and naming the group
-LMAO at the Twins fucking w Zacharias
- Angelina is a part of this group soley out of spite because Umbridge fucks w Quidditch imo
- Harry getting all smuggy because Cho said he makes her nervous, haha.
- Have to be wary of Cho's friend - her parents work for the ministry.
Also just dawned on me there are no Slytherin in this group, which isnt surprising. However it does mirror the song that the sorting hat sang in the beginning about the houses separating.
- Finally we get a Quidditch match after a whole book and a half.
- Ron's got those first game jitters. Oh man they just brought up when Ron cast that slug burping charm on himself. Legit on of the funnier parts of the series. Ahhh the good ole days.
- Luna came over to wish Ron good luck. She's a bit sweet on Ron imo.
- Slytherin and their dumb badges.
- LOL at Lee Jordan spitting game while announcing the match
- Oh man Slytherin is in Ron's head with this soccer chant
- Harry bails out Ron and snagged the snitch! But not before that twat crabbe with the late hit
- Draco going in on the Weasleys. Can't wait until he gets his.
- YAAAASSSS Harry and George fucking him up. That's totally worth what ever punishment they're going to get.
- McGonagall will hopefully go easy on them.
- Oh great here comes Umbridge. Oh this bitch just gets worse and worse. Only reason she allowed the quidditch to happen was because McG and Doubledore over ruled her, and now made a decree to fix that. FUCK THIS TWAT
- Banning Harry, & both twins even tho Fred get into the fight no bueno.
- HAGRID'S BACK!!
That was a great chapter. It's pretty impressive to make up a fake sport with fairly intricate rules and tactics, then to write about it and make it sound exciting. Kudos JK.
I said that one of my biggest turn offs to Harry Potter was in college watching a bunch of nerds play this stupid made up sport from a dumb kid's book. Don't get me wrong, those people are still super cringey nerds that probably never got laid, but I get the interest of it now, I suppose.
As much as the movies got wrong (particularly after the first 2), they nailed Umbridge imo
That real life Quidditch trend was lame as fuck
Rowling ended up hating quidditch for this exact reason. She said it got to the point where she was out of ideas and it took longest to write the quidditch chapters because she had no idea how to make it new
She probably could've made it easier on herself if she made the rules more sensical
I don't want to get to detailed so I don't ruin anything for Truman but I've always believed she is a GOAT tier story teller but an average writer. She makes so many continuity mistakes or breaks her own rules on magic, etc. perfect example is quidditch. She should have realized right away that the game she created was flawed when one player performing an action gives his team a 99% chance of victory while also making the rest of the game irrelevant.
- Oh man. Hagrid is fucked up (injured, not drunk, duh)
- Beat up by Giants. Looks like that was his mission. Go as an emissary
- Ah crap. Death Eaters are wooing the Giants
- Doesn't sound good, but hopefully the minority group of giants can be of use down the road.
- Ooof. Umbridge always shows up at the worst time.
- Hagrid is smart enough to try to leverage the group of giants that are being beat up, but not smart enough to realize he needs to play it safe in class while Umbridge is watching. Get it together Hags (I just made up that nickname for him)
- Ohhh are these the horse only harry and luna can see?
- Yep. Thestrals, and only people who have seen death can see them?
- So we know the death Harry saw. Neville too. Wonder about Luna.
- fuck Umbridge patronizing Hagrid.
- Ginny is the new seeker. Nice.
- Why is Cho crying Ahh Cedric .
- Cho tellign Harry she has those feels
- lol at Ron and Hermione's reaction to the smooch
- Hahaha at Hermione trying to explain all the emotions Cho is having to Ron. "emotional range of a teaspoon" He's such a meathead, and I love it
- Hermione writing a letter to Krum. This chapter is all about significant others
- Ron jealous of Krum. I still think the age diff is a little pedo-y
- Creepy ass dream
- Oh shit was this vision Mr Weasley;s been biten/attacked .
- McGonagall here and FUCKING FINALLY he's going to see Doubledore
Took me forever to read 2 measly chapters because I kept checking in on this Syria shit. Thanks Trump
- Using portaits as lookouts neat.
- Harry's dream wasn't a dream. Was holding out a little hope it was just a dream
- Oh man can Voldemort control or influence Harry's emotions, or is Harry just mirroring V's?
- Harry is in shock about this mannequin guard at the hospital portal. Feels like nothing should be surprising by now
- Doctors?’ ‘Those Muggle nutters that cut people up? Nah, they’re Healers.’ lol
- lechnerd is a muggle nutter
- Im a little surprised Mr Weasley didt want to go to a muggle doctor tbh
- no one blames harry, I wish Harry wouldnt blame himself either
- Arthur guarding the weapon V is after??? WHAT IS THE WEAPON???
- Moody suspicious of Voldemort possessing Harry too
- Harry is the weapon?? That means he let Harry live/escape on purpose. Idk...
- Now Harry thinks he's spying for V. Ugh he's going to run away isn't he : /
- Getting mocked by this Phineas Nigellus dude/portrait. He's a Slytherin but I like him. Pretty funny
- and perhaps wise.
- Oh yeah... Forgot Ginny was possessed by Voldemort
- Kreacher still missing...
- LOL Arthur got stitches / muggle remedies. I knew it!
- Sounds like its not working tho
- On god. Lockhart. What is this idiot doing here?
- Oh yeah... Ron blasted his ass and now he's a invalid. Roaming the Hospital halls
- He's got like wizard alzheimer's
- Oh shit neville's parents.
- The photo of the woman Kreacher carries around is the Death Eater that f-ed the Longbottoms? Oh damn.
Love the St Mungo's chapter. It's a nice microcosm of the whole series. The fate of Lockhart is lowkey heavy as shit.
Love when Molly sarcastically describes what stitches sound like and gets it exactly right
- Snape wants to talk w Harry
- Extra lessons w Snape. I feel Harry's pain, but hopefully this is a vehicle to learn more about Snape's backstory which IM dying to know.
- Sirius and Snape getting at it.
- Mr Weasley is better!
- Cho dropping Vday hints. Harry being as clueless as Ron
- Ah nvm. Finally clicked. Better late than never.
- Getting answers about this mind melding shit.
- Snape also pretty testy about Voldemort. Tell me whyyyyy
- Dept of Mysteries.... Whats in there
- Voldemort is super happy oh hell.
- Death Eaters escaped from Azkaban.
- That escape and turned a new leaf for Neville it seems. More serious and not fucking around
- Dementors not even trying to keep up appearances in 'looking' for the escaped D.E.s . Not even out looking
- This date w Cho... Harry can't pick up the buying signs ever.
- She keeps bringing up Cedric. awkard.
- Now Cho is jealous of Hermione lol
- Oh for fuck sakes. Now she super upset. Chicks, maannnnnn
- Man. Hagrid is really down in the dumps
- WTF is Hemione doing w Rita???
- Haha. Forgot Hermione has Rita by the balls.
- Pffft at Rita calling the Quibbler a rag. She's one to talk
So far my 2 big questions are
1. Is Fudge denying Voldemort's return because he's an idiot or because he's a secret Death Eater?
2. Not so much a question but more of a desire to know Snape's backstory and what he did to earn so much trust w Doubledore
This is so exciting
That part fucked me the first time I read it, the "Harry hasn't ever seen anything less funny in his entire life" description for the Longbottoms.
Yeah he's gone from a slapstick cartoonish character so a quite serious one.
Snuck in a chapter before the dog park
- Hermione trying to explain girls to the boys and their exacerbated reactions are my new fave thing
-Quibbler is out. Lets see the fall out
- Umbridge going the fake news route. JK really was ahead of the times
-Harry won some hearts and minds w that interview
- Lucious Malfoy bewitching people to try to steal this weapon
- Harry got into Snape's brain. Sounds like a mopey emo kid. Not surprising.
- JK has done such a good job writing Snape. There's obvious contempt for him. But also does a great job of the subtle desperation he has to help Harry. Little bits of terror slip out here and there to let us know how grave this Voldemort situation is. It's in a different than w others, like he's experienced something the other Phoenix members will never understand.
- Awwe fuck off. Harry asks a great question about why Snape calls him the Dark Lord and there's a scream to get Snape out of answering it
- Umbridge firing Trelawney. Hermione will be pleased at least a little bit
- Yassssss . Doubledore big dickin Umbridge. Already found a replacement One of those centaur type dudes from book 1.
- I feel this is a just a temporary win however. Im sure new decrees taking away Doubledore's ability to allow whomever he wishes to live at Hogwarts and to name new teachers will be coming soon.
Truman reading time
Not sure I'll find the time today. Too nice outside.
- The herd banished Firenze? Por que?
- Firenze just shitting on the Trelawney's astrology / fortune telling. Hermione must be in Heaven.
- Wizard kind is just in a lull between two wars. This is quite the foreboding chapter.
- Firenze keeping Hagrid's confidence and wont tell Harry what he's up to, but asking H to tell Hagrid to stop. Bogus.
- Ah hell. Dobby rushing in to tell them Umbridge found out about the DA
-Oh fuck. Draco tripped up/caught Harry
- Umbridge taking Harry to the dumbledore's office. This should be good.
- McGonagall and Fudge are in there. Shit is going to go down
- and Percy. Cmon bro. Wake up.
- Fudge being smuggy about something. This isn't good.
- Cho's friend. Goddammit. I knew she would fuck things up
- ha nice. Snitches get stitches SNEAK jinxes. Wonder who put that on her. Hermione seems smart enough. Hoping it's Cho tho
- Dumbledore lawyering the fuck out of Fudge.
- Yassss. Dumbledore zapped Umbridge for getting rough w Marietta
- Dumbledore taking the heat for the group
- Dumbledore being threatened w Azkaban and still being chill AF. Baller.
- Oh we're about to throw down here. This is so great. Although Im sure Umbridge will be Headmaster now which is not great at all
- Dang That was intense. fucked up 2 aurors and Fudge Dumbledore in the wind. Shit is getting crazy
- Yep Umbridge Headmaster. Poor kids
- Inquisitorial Squad. Nice little hitler youth squad Umbridge has
- Twins fixing to raise hell. bartscottcantwait.gif
- This tea Umbridge is urging Harry to drink is surely some sort of potion
- Peppering Harry for Dumbledore and Black's evidence.
- Fireworks going off like crazy lol. Fred and George
- Oh man Umbridge beign forced to run around putting them all out. Well done Twins.
- Fireworks spelling out words. POO .
-- Cho defending Marietta, so it def wasn't her jinx
- In this lesson w Snape and he had to go help Umbridge and left his memories in the pensive. GO READ THEM HARRY!
- Yessss he's doing it. Surely he's going to get caught tho
- Man, Harry' dad's crew were straight up bullys
- Harry's mom helping snape out, and he calls her a mudblood. Just when you were starting to be a little sympathetic... smh
- Yep Harry got caught. Ooof he's gonna catch hell.
- Snape banished him from the office and forbid him to step foot in there again. Does that mean no more lessons? Despite being embarrassed by the memory, if the lessons were THAT important you'd think Snape would still do him if he's that loyal to Dumbledore/the Order
- Twins creating a diversion for Harry.
- Hagrid is trying to get Firenze back into the heard, and they keep beating the shit out of him
- Snape's contempt for Harry is certainly understandable, but making him pay for the sins of this father is bogus. Esp considering all he's been through.
- LOL @ McGonagall offering Umbridge a cough drop after all her annoying fake coughs in this career meeting
LMFAO @ McGonagall saying Harry has gotten high marks by competent teachers when Umbridge pointed out Harry's poor grades in her's.
- Harry can't sneak into Umbridge's office now. Dont do it. Listen to Hermione for once.
- Of course he's not listening to her tho
-Oh shit. Man if he gets caught he's going to give up the Order's location
- Crap. Twins got caught.
- LOL twins saying fuck it im out. That was hilarious. Mrs Weasley gonna go nuts tho.
- Ha. Umbridge is losing control of the students. Awesome.
- Peaves going HAM too lol
- Harry finally coming clean about the TriWizard winnings.
- LOL at Ron being happy that means he wont be in trouble
-Hagrid pulling Hermione and Harry out of the quittich game for something
- Hagrid not trying to get Firenze back in w the Centaurs, they're just roughing up Hagrid for preventing Firenze from catching a beating. I was close...
- Hagrid is bouncing before he gets canned.
- Did he bring back that dragon???
- He did! And that's what has been beating him up, not the centaurs.
- Nope it's a Giant. his half brother!
- TIL Giants dont/cant speak english
- Hagrid is really in jam between Centaurs, Umbridge and his giant half-brother
- Gryffendor won!!! Ron came through!! WOOT WOOT
- Everyone is bunkering down for OWLS. lol @ powdered dragon claw. Even wizards have their adderoll
- Harry getting to be smug producing a patronus for the examiner infront of Umbridge was pretty satisfying
- Umbridge and a crew are going into Hagrid's cabin
- Attacking Hagrid
- McGonagall got blasted
- Hagrid knocking people the fuck out. Got away but looks like Fang is hurt
- This is nuts
- Oh man -- in Harry's dream, Voldemort has Sirius hostage and forcing him to retrieve whatever it is he's trying to get
- Double oh man -- McGonagall sent straight to St Mungos. No one left to shield the kids.
- Hermione and Ron questioning the dream . Brings up a good point about Dumbledore wanting him to shut his mind
- Love how ready Ginny is to help. Doesn't GAF
- Siruis house is empty... ah hell. And this time Umbridge caught him.
- fuck fuck fuck the whole crew is caught w the help of the slytherins.
- "fetch prof snape" . Time to see where we stand w Snape.
- She put Snape on probation lol. cunt.
- She's going to use the Cruciatus Curse?? oh boy
- Umbridge sent the dementors...
- Hermione buying time with an oscar worthy performance. Well done home girl
- Leading to Hagrid's cabin. Is she leading Umbridge to the Grawp to murk her?
- Nope, the Centaurs.
- pppft. Umbridge citing these codes like they GAF.
- Umbridge carried away cause she's a pompous twat. Hopefully these centaurs rule about not killing foals is a firm one
- doesn't sound like it. Hope Hermione can talk them out of this.
- Grawp's here. Looking for Hagger!!!
- He ran off chasing the centaurs.
- Dang. Ron and crew threw down w Draco and his boys. Wish we could have seen that.
- Riding Thestrals to the Ministry. Pegasus'n. Love it
- We're in the Ministry now...
- Face to face with this door after dreaming about it so long
- tank full of brains?
- Harry hearing voices from this dais
- That arch had them all in a trance.
- Found a glass bowl w his name on it. He grabbed it. "Very good Potter give that to me"
Snape calls him Potter...
That's it for today. Will finish tomorrow. Putting my kindle away because I really want to peak to see who is in the room w them
god damn. how can you finish for the day right there.
FYI, it was Hermione who caused SNEAK to form on Cho's friend's face. She cursed the parchment that they signed in the Hog's Head that if anyone tattled on the DA, SNEAK would immediately form across their face.
Waiting until tomorrow
He's got a lot of will power to stop there
Yeah there's no chance I could on my first time through. To be fair, these books first came out in the summer and I would read the whole thing in 24 hours nonstop
It was hard to stop there. But I had already read 2 more chapters past when I was ready to stop.
Im still really enjoying it but also staring to feel a bit of a chore to get through all these books
Once you hit book 6 I promise you that you won't want to put the book down again.
I legit read through Book 6 in 1 night.