Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Mainboard' started by Mister Miyagi, Jul 9, 2011.
Bc it makes my hair look perf lol
Because you can
Changed my avatar to Clippy
One daughter is a foster worker, other is into MLM bless her soul
that post had 25 replies all saying the same thing
For as much as the right likes to call others snowflakes, they sure do get offended awfully easily
"a conservative type of facebook" lol
I had to know, so I googled it.
From Fawn Lake, continue on the tail across the earthen dam for about a half mile to Conservation Road. Turn left and you'll soon arrive at the airstrip at "The Summit", elevation 2,800 feet.
well don't I look stupid!
facebook makes me cringe
Not FB, but
If I remember correctly all of the slaves were freed, not killed.
Need to see the 13 comments
Go to The Cullman Times FB page & find the NASCAR thread. Lots of dumbassery there
Twitter responses to NASCAR’s tweet about it are amazing. Lots of lifelong fans out forever.
yes that's the good stuff
This is one of the main ones I wanted you guys to see. I grew up around that shit. I’m sure others did too. I had a lot of growing & learning to do when I got out on my own. My parents weren’t like this but tons of others around me were just like this.
It’s always the joint accounts
that was def dianne
Not really a Facebook status, but on topic of shitty people we grew up around.
I was at a bachelor party back near my home town a few years ago. The theme was to bring a tool as a gift. Someone brought a magnet on a long handle for picking up screws and nails and stuff. Anyway, it got held up and some dude in the back yells, “look, he got himself a new n***** beater!” And half the group just thought it was hilarious. A few if us, groom included, looked at each other like Jesus Christ wtf? It was in a barn, everyone was drunk and armed with shotguns from skeet so I didn’t feel like causing a scene. That dude was eventually disinvited from the wedding.
That shit was normal in my high school where we had 2 black kids (siblings) and one mixed kid total in high school across my 8-12 grade years.
One of the comments asked, “Which one of you cheated?”
People fucking suck
Matt with a real doozy
This guy has to be one of Oklahoma's worst lawyers, just posts crap like this nonstop
Yeah, outside of the qanon shit... he sure seems like a stand up guy
I do often wonder how large some people think the death toll of 9/11 was. It seems like there are a good many people who think like a million people died.
The developing world looks at 9/11 and goes "yeeeeeeeeaaaah"
He thinks it it’s the entire ballot. Plus he has no clue about stoops. This is a doozy.
Full disclosure this was a post to a BTN page, I do not know this dumb dumb.
If you know how to spell correctly
You’re probably not sharing this meme right now
He looks like a fucking bad ass!!
Bad? Check. Ass? Check.
Not fb, but plenty of cringe
Wonder if she also knows about “finish him”
SORRY FOLKS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH, IF YOU WANT TO UNFRIEND ME AFTER THIS, I DON'T CARE. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINIONS AND THIS IS HOW I SEE IT AND FEEL... feel free to push that unfriend button if you don’t agree.
% Let me break it down...
1. Joe Biden isn’t winning just like Hillary wasn't winning.
2. Bubba Wallace wasn’t a victim.
3. Black lives do matter, along with everyone else.
4. What happened to Floyd should never happen again. But he was still a criminal not an innocent individual.
5. All cops definitely aren’t bad, nor are they all racist.
6. Trump is the President and doing a great job!
7. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd. (And should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law).
8. Police lives matter.
9. Unborn lives matter.
10. Colin Kaepernick isn’t a hero, and never will be.
11. CNN isn’t news (nor is MSNBC)
12. Elizabeth Warren isn’t Indian just a fake person.
13. Facebook only censors conservatives.
14. All lives do matter (red, yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight).
15. COVID 19 is being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away.
16. All fear is fueled by the media, this is a fact.
17. God is still in control and always will be.
18. Epstein did not kill himself. Nascar did kill itself.
19. Most people are not racist.
20. There is NO White Privilege.
21. LIFE is What YOU Make of it.
22. No one OWES You ANYTHING! No matter what color, race, belief you are.......no one owes you a thing!
23. Sextrafficking NEEDS to BE STOPPED.
24. I stand for the Flag and National Anthem.
25. I kneel only for Jesus.
And there ya’ have it!
I copied and pasted this, so if you agree, share away. I am in total agreement ❤
I hope this persons entire family dies in a dumpster fire.